Sunday, January 4, 2009

Relaxing at relative's house.

Even though 2009 is a tough year, well, i still manage to enjoy myself...in a cheap way..

I have spent 2 nights in Klang ~ my 8th uncle's house.
I did not go out to explore Klang. No no, not that i am familiar with Klang area.


See...so many books...!


See closer...


Another 2 racks outside the room. This is the first one.


This is the second one.


I have managed to go through few books in these 3 days 2 nights.
Some are related to China history, motivation book, healthy food book, and many more...

Oh ya, my beloved nephew ~ baby Ren Chuan is with us this time.

Thanks to auntie also for take caring us these few days.


Other than going through the books, I can online too.


Watch dvd also can....

Who said holiday must go to famous interesting places? Relative's house also can feel the warmth of Lee family :)

2 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

Boyfriend's house also can feel the warmth. Kekeke...
Yes, i am here to make u jealous.

slinnic said...

*kns*.....ok la, know you are in love now la

Followers