Monday, January 26, 2009

First Lunar Day ~~ 喂,年初一拿红包!

Slept 12+ yday night, ya, it is chinese tradition to welcome chinese new year (守岁).


Lee family is relaxing after their breakfast. We had "huat kueh" 发糕 (a type of chinese cake) as our breakfast.

Mum is giving out Ang Pow to all. See how happy my elder bro is...hahaha...
My wish to mum after my hug and kisses to her: 老妈子,祝您身体健康,永远青春美丽。。(stay healthy, young and pretty forever in Mandarin).
My mum wishes me back: 早日找到如意朗君 。。 (faster get married in mandarin....=.=.....*sweat*)
See, my very first ang pow for the year of Ox. And as usual, although inside only consists of RM20, wei, is ok la; after all it is just an auspicious gift from the elderly to the youngsters. This year, i am able to give out total of RM3.5k for my parents to spend for CNY.
Maybe to some of you, this is a small amount. However, it is not easy to earn money lor, therefore, i must strive harder to give my parents; a better life ahead.... :)..I am proud, so proud of myself. heee heee...
Chinese goes: 有舍必有得。。Maybe when you able to give, then you will receive an unexpected reward...

YAHOOOO, my 2nd CHEQUE from Nuskin!!!! FOUR HUNDRED AND EIGHTY CENT ONLY.

Yay...................

Hee hee, I thought i will only get less than RM300 for this month neh...
Not only i can slim down and earn extra money, i can help other ladies to slim down and get their additional income too... this business can be done, really, not like traditional business, where you need to throw in alot of cash...
And what do i get when i see the worst case if i dun join this business? NOTHING neh, only rejections from friends and relatives, THAT'S ALL.
P/s ~~
(1) My first cheque for last month from Nuskin is RM571++. I got to earn RM1000+ with my damn slow pace neh. So happy!
(2) Sorry Ti Gong, i overslept this early morning, didn't give you pay you an early respect... so so so sorry... i will do more Force For Good ya...

4 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

Totally no angpow for me this year..
Mum said if people wanna give i can accept but cannot go to people hse and people cannot come to my hse.

slinnic said...

true, ei, you didn't know ar?

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Give me ang pow~~~

slinnic said...

sai lou, u got to wait...........

Followers