Saturday, January 24, 2009

Is time for ReUnion! 团圆咯 ^^



Had dim sum with Joyce and Jeff before head back to Malacca for my favorite festival - chinese new year! Wanted to taste Kulai's famous "pao", but the shop was closed... :( ....


Before we go on road, Joyce's friend has contacted her to NOT to use highway... But i insisted, and ya, i got jammed in between Kulai and Sedenak .... =.=... lucky it only lasted for less than 25mins, i think....



While driving on the road, i remember karen will go to KL also. I was kind enough to inform her that the highway was jammed. ;p hehe, do not learn from me, sms-ing while driving, specially when there were many cars on highway.. i stopped sms when my front car suddenly break... ka na sai..then i dare not sms while driving... until karen called, haha, so coincident, her dad's car was just behind me...



karen quickly sms to her beloved mr tea... how i know? becoz that gal sent the msg to me instead of him.... hahahaha... Well, yup, journey back to Malacca was not alone. :)



Took this pic when i got out of Ayer Keroh toll, strong breeze along the road...my, i am happy to be home again!




Home Sweet Home!




Happily checking out the goodies, when i reached home.. Yummy...




Elder bro bought my favourite WO LAI YE's chicken bak kua (chicken dried meat in hokkien).




We received more dried meat from my parent's friend.
Haven't tried those chinese oranges till now, dun feel like taking them now ;p..




Mum said more cookies in the cupboard..woahooo....
But, i think maybe to some of you out there, this is nothing, really...



Aiyoyo, mum's fridge is fulled!



hey, what is baby ren chuan's looking at....



I see... Putting on last piece of decor to our house....
Tomorrow is the reunion day before Chinese New Year First Lunar Day.
We will have reunion lunch instead of dinner...after praying our ancestor :) ....

p/s: Have been taking plenty of goodies as of now... hey gal, to early to celebrate neh.... +_+





4 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

新年快乐!事事顺利!

slinnic said...

same to you xmm! last year we 犯太岁, this year are you ready to receive good luck ? well, i am ready!

William Beh said...

Happy Niu Year.
How long will you be in Malacca?

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

If do not give me ang pow, give me some cookies also can. :)

Followers