Friday, January 23, 2009

before ~ Year Of OX...Moooooo Moooooo...


Dun misunderstand, this is not my reunion dinner... Hehe..



From Left: KCST (karen) and Sook Peng. We went to shop for Levi's jeans. Yes, preparation for my chinese new year! Karen and I managed to buy our Levi's jeans last friday night at Bukit Indah Jusco.


Younger bro started to decorate our house.

Yup, Malaccans like Ang Ang (red red in Hokkien)....

Chinese New Year is just around the corner...
Most of the time, our suppliers will send some CNY goodies for us...
One of the pineapple tarts from KK. Thanks KK.
Left one for me ...=_=


This one is from Anderson. Very yummie!


These pineapple tarts are huge.......



Shawn: Karen, have you finished? I want to eat liao ler....



Me: AAaaaaaa, want to eat liao....



Aiyooooo, still cannot eat..wait for karen to take picture first.... =.=


Enjoying my life here, how about you .....?
Come on, smile,....
Gong Xi Fa Cai!!

5 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

You did not show off your new jean?

slinnic said...

showoff physically...i wore to work on friday ler...haha...

karenc 采茶女 said...

Hehehe.. cannot miss any chance to take photos for my bloggie mar.
BTW, nice decoration ler ur hse. My hse never had this kind of decoration before especially this year.

slinnic said...

hehe... nice decoration ar? paiseh, actually my house one is consider so so only, my neighbours' one lagi canggih... like i have mentioned, malaccan like "ang ang" one...

karenc 采茶女 said...

JB people seldom decorate one.

Followers