Sunday, January 11, 2009

Painful Experiance...

Pain pain pain!!!

Have been suffering from toothache for the past 2 weeks. I was unable to open my mouth widely and unable to enjoy my food...luckily i am recovering...



Had my instant mee as lunch on last thursday, after came back from the dental clinic. Sigh, spent RM112 on dental due to my wisdom tooth. I had x ray on the spot and the x ray itself is around ~ RM75. *sweat*....


Dr Lau said my lower left wisdom tooth has to be extracted due to limited space for it to grow. Since there is no space to accomodate it, and also, the stupid tooth is disturbing the side tooth, so, i need to get rid of it.



Shocked by the size of the antibiotic? Ya, it shocked me too.



I have to take antibiotic to reduce the inflammation of my tooth. I did this. Why? Simply because i took the wrong anti-inflammation medicine. He he he.. The anti-inflammation medicine is meant to cure my previous neck pain. The moral behind the story is, do not simply take the medicine without doctor advisory.




Oh ya, thank to VTCW who has recommended to get my consultation at Lou Dental Center which is located at Skudai, Taman Tun Aminah.



The dental clinic is quite famous in that area. There are total 3 doctors in charged. The workers are working in fast pace and I guess this is why they are able to keep their customer flow, even though the medical fees are high.


I will have to go back to Dr Lau after the medication... to get rid of the pain ~ once and for all!

4 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

拔了跟我讲痛吗。报纸上说智慧齿最好在25岁前拔,不然会很难复原。我还有几个月的时间。

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

I am kept thinking that you are too scare to abstract your teeth. Haha.

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

See lor, till now also not go to abstract your teeth.

slinnic said...

karen XM: i am scared of the impact..dun dare to think so much. just trust the doctor.


SL: ya, still yet to extract it out. will arrange one day..

Followers