Wednesday, August 27, 2008

WW34

Hey hey, managed to see get my L on last friday when i was on my way to JB Tebrau City to have my dinner and movie...


Photo is blur...paiseh... I need to speed very fast in order to just have a look at it...
I quickly took the photo without looking at the quality. Hee hee...as long as i got the pic...


My dinner which we had in Food & Tea Restaurant at Tebrau City JB.
This mee is not nice...RM9.80 for all including coffee...price was ok, but not for the food...


Petrol price per litre has been reduced to RM2.55 starting on 23-Aug...why? Malaysia goverment's tactic lor.


Special milk from WANG WANG ~ Ah Leow (ex colleague) needs it... and caused Ah Hock (ex colleague) to search for 3 shopping malls in spore... Frenz...


Ta bao vegetarian food for lunch...This is delicious and it only costs me RM2.50..


Found out that my beloved nephew likes to watch movie...
See! See!


He is 7 months plus... Giant baby... Genetic lor...


Myself with new mole...sigh...really damn big pimple on my face leh...Aiyo....

4 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

wei, DJ. Do not use handphone at petrol station, OK.....阿弥陀佛

karenc 采茶女 said...

VTCW: Take photo is ok. Just never use it for phone call.
DJ: Listen to my advice - use timun for soothing and calming your skin. I think your body heat up that's why got gigantic pimple and also ulcer. No chili, more water.

slinnic said...

heee heee... thank you two...xiu di di and xiu mui mui...first time i am free from *bombs* 手下留情...;P

karenc 采茶女 said...

手下留情? Wahaha.. i did emphasize the size of that pimple. DJ u r too naive. Or u overlook?

Followers