Wednesday, August 13, 2008

你的出现在无意中 却深深撼动我

Have been posting this message since Tuesday..."你的出现在无意中 却深深撼动我..."
你 in this sentence, can be a human being, can be a thing, can also be a situation, or ....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Planned for Tuesday makan makan with procurement team at Kulai London cafe, suddenly KCST needs to rush to KL coz her grandpa passed away. Told VTCW about that, he even cancelled Wed lunch appointment with supplier saying that: "Please count me out, i no mood, coz XMM is not here.." XMM in this case = Xiu Mui Mui, which is referring to our KCST lo.

I think whether I am too used to my projects or too 'suey'. Hmmm, luckily, KCST is reachable...Everytime she on leave, the followup items from her projects sure more than 3 items one. All the time i was too lazy to check, so, I need to always call her. **Paiseh hor, KCST....plus these few days the stupid LPC (a PCB supplier) and stupid alternate sourcing have occupied my time and energy...so so so Beh Tong!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recently, there is one so called senior engineer who likes to bully me one. FYI, he is younger than me, and fairer too. He and another tall girl when 'pakat' sure I kena bomb... Psss, this is called the power of love ^-^

My life in JB has become merrier becoz of their existance. Thank them lo...


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Becareful hor, the senior engineer is very small gas. I believe he will revenge soon. Heeerrrr, maybe this coming Sunday?

karenc 采茶女 said...

KCST was taught by his father so that must always depends on herself, cannot trouble others unless there is really no choice.
KCST's grandpa is the one taught KCST's dad this :)
And that is why i always say paiseh :)

Followers