Saturday, August 9, 2008

Procurement Fall Sick Day

Monday was a busy day. KCST on leave coz fanny fell sick.
Same day, I fell uneasy. I fell sick.

Tuesday was another busy day. KCST blamed i passed the virus to her through phone. ............................[speechless]..........Went to clinic after work. Both KCST, BBWWS and I fell sick on that day.


Wednesday was a blur day. The antibiotic i took in the morning made me so sleepy...Went to jog after work.


Thursday was auto recovery day. I was fully recovered after took one antibiotic and jogged on Wednesday. BTW, boss told us a shocking news which has caused KCST to feel uneasy plus worried.

Friday was a busy day. 2 meetings have occupied my day. Went for movie with KCST and CVC after work. VTCW chaired QBR.


Time flies.........Today is Sat...Left my car key and room key in the room when i was about to go to IOI mall to meet my ex colleague. Super buey tong and total madness...Lucky the lunch which i had at London Cafe was nice and yummy!


The sausages were juicy, the sweet corn was fresh and sweet, the whipped potato and the salad were delicious..Oh, there are extra 2 slices of beef too. Gave it to Lyn (my ex colleague) ^-^



3 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

I will propose to management that procurement chair QBR in future. By the way, the photo taken still ok lar. Man look handsome when in serious.

PS: next time please change the post date after edit, before post out, or else it will show this is old post.

karenc 采茶女 said...

SQE should chair QBR without a doubt because SQE = Super Quality Engineer.
I agree with VTCW. Date is confusing le.

slinnic said...

ok, change liao...weiwei, where got ppl praise himself one..buey tong...

Followers