Saturday, August 2, 2008

First bowling night of 2008

After me challenging VTCW at his blog, VTCW cannot tahan then jio procurement to compete for bowling. Too bad, other procurement not interested, so KCST and myself ended up split and compete with each other. Kua kua kua.


VTCW has appointed the color of shirt we must wear. Oh ya, I am his team mate. Before the game, he already warned me: DJ, must aim center, do not clean the longkang. Tell you, tension man...


Team Yellow: From Left: PLPL, VTCW and Thresa.


Team Maroon: From left: KCST, Rajah & Zakiah


KCST in action.


KCST is the newly crowned LONGKANG Queen. Wahaha.
Blamed there's no air-con wo...


Team Maroon was affected, as a result.
But why there's a specticle there? Wahaha, VTCW said even close eyes also can win Team Maroon. Hoooo Hoooo...


Overjoyed Team Yellow vs Take as it is Team Maroon.


I can't believe, i had 3 strikes in a game. Yay.... ^ ^


P/S: Lucky didnt disappoint my team leader VTCW.
Dunno what happened to both VTCW & KCST.
Worst game of their life so far, i think....


******************************

KCST's suey-ness did not stop... 4-5 bird shit spotted at her baby car the next day after the game. STCM helped to wipe while the water was provided by me. Ya, i was told to always keep a bottle of water in my car - for emergency purpose...


This is what friends are for...




.

3 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

Worst game in my life. But previously also not very good. Wahaha..
Appreciate 2 of u for helping me lo. If next time ur car kena bird shit i will help also. Hehehe..

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Is bird shit, or tree shit? Always found yellow spot on my car at B2...dunno whether this happen at B1 or not.

karenc 采茶女 said...

The yellow stuff according to ur boss ELSS, it is bee's shit. My car sometimes kena also.

Followers