Friday, August 1, 2008

Breakfasts..

Breakfast is the first meal of the day. There are so many foods that can be eaten during the breakfast.

Ta da... All time favorite McD BIG breakfast.

Had this breakfast as early as 8.12am at City Square last Sat.
Wonder why? Picking up Ah hock and Pi Yun, yes, car pool back to Malacca...



2nd fav breakfast ~ ~ Dim Sum! A typical HOng Kong breakfast including a cup of coffee!
NOTE: The DIM SUM shop is located at Kulai 21 Miles.



3rd fav? A typical rice porridge complete with fried prawn Wan Tan, Yong Tau Fu, noodles...Popular breakfast fare in Malaysia.
NOTE: The shop is located at Malacca - near old Cathay Cinema.

To me, is important to have time to have breakfast with them.

My beloved Ma and Pa..


My beloved younger bro ~ Pao Shan, his wife ~ ellie and my adorable nephew ~ baby renchuan.


LAst but no least, my elder bro ~ Pao Meng...





I Love you all




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Saw this show called musicbank on Astro last weekend.
Many of the korean singers are talented. Nice show!



http://kbs.co.kr/2tv/musicbank check it out...



.

No comments:

Followers