Saturday, November 1, 2008

Truth is...

I have no choice but to reveal the truth, what she says is not the
truth!

The story goes [which i was to lazy to type for the front part of over sms-sation]:

Me: My movie starts at 4pm ler. Not meeting you la. Harris is stopping me. [Harris is a bookstore name]
Karen 3.48pm: Who u wif? Bf ah? Wanna have dinner together ma after ur movie? If wan muz let us know. We don have other plan.
** See, this lady initially dun have plan one.**

Me: Still very full now. Later see how la. Bf? No la. Just a friend nia.
** Rejected this lady for the first time due to she said she dun have plan.**

Karen 3.53pm: If wanna have dinner then we will stay in Tebrau City.
If not we wont stay here till that time. Faster make ur decision! Or u don wan to let me see the guy ler. **wakao, lao niang is the one always scold ppl for not being decisive, now this lady is lecturing me back. Si peh beh song and abit sien plus also bo bien but to reply as below...**
Me: Oh, in this case, no need to wait for me la. Ya lor, die die dun let you see him, later you jealous. **now you can read that i have officially rejected this lady by saying no need to wait**
Karen 4.00pm: Ok la. We will wait for u. **-_- , this lady still do not get it lor, wa lao yer**
Me: See how later la. **no choice but to repeat again =_=, feel wanna slap her to wake her up**
Karen 4.04pm: Later, after ur movie we meet up. Then u tell me whether wanna have dinner together. Coz i'll be having dinner wif rye over here. ***double =_=.....this lady is still living in her own world and changed so fast, just now said if i wanted to have dinner with them, then only they stay, if not, then wun stay**
Me: Later see how la. Why die die wanna see my friend? **from start till end, i never said Y E S...not a single one, SUMPAH! I guess i should have said NO Thanks ~ from the start. Okay, okay, my mistake lor..........**





1 comment:

karenc 采茶女 said...

Yalar, should have asid NO if you don't want ma. I thought u were just can't confirm yet.

Followers