Sunday, November 2, 2008

I will make it happen...and i had..

How to make things happen? Leverage lor...

EDKV gang planned to go to Melaka and KL during raya long holidays on 1st Oct [sorry, pls ignore the lateness of this post], so on 29th i quickly confirmed with KCST again by sms..

me: how is fanny doing? are you coming down tmr? (actually fanny has been unwell for past few days, and i sensed something, so i asked about fanny first...)
KCST 11.26 am: No. i won be going to Melaka, sorry. fanny is dying. i cant leave her...

Forgot what i replied..just console her that..she had done her best...bringing fanny to the vet, and fanny can feel the love and will know KCST is always by her side. I added ...One hand KCST will feel sad, one hand, fanny will relief...

The next minute, i have sent sms to both VTCW and ELSS ~
me: karen is sad, her dog is dying soon. she wun come down melaka liao. pls help to console her. she must be very sad now.
teh: let her have the last time with fanny. dun disturb her now lor.
elss: driving. chat later.

The time has come ~
karen 1.41pm: fanny just passed away. chocked.
I didnt reply at that time coz she must be busy crying and settling fanny.
me to VTCW and ELSS again: hmm, her dog just passed away. if can ask her to join you two come down to relax.

some sms lost in between....then.....

elss 6.16pm: we will depart at 5am, estimated to arrive at 8 gua. as for karen, assign to teh already.
me 6.17pm: teh has failed. she replied no mood. mine more failed. she didnt even reply. so, you got to talk to her. pls invite her now. pls..
me 6.20pm: i'm worry about her...

Received a mms from elss after 10 mins ~
elss: need to drink and think how to console. [mms pic showing ~ glenfiddich 15 years whisky]
me: tuxue...console yourself or karen oh...tmr teh eat bread we eat meat...


After 1 hr plus ~

elss 8.06pm: ok, tomorrow will pick teh first at 5 then karen. breakfast at melaka. PMM, pls ensure we have a happy place to have.
me: claphand. good job. malacca only stop for breakfast right? then leave karen to me? after that only pick her on friday?

teh 8.26pm: how you make xmm willing to come out?
me:not me, is elss...

before this ~

karen 8.00pm: gal, i will go to melaka. prepare a place for me to sleep ya. i'll bring quite alot of stuff lor.
me: ok, ok, teh asked what made you change your mind?
karen 8.55pm: is the power from all of u lor especially elss..he console me first then ask me to go. very sincere lo. so sleepy, still outside at aunt's place. (lightning strikes on my head..........at this point of time -_-, nevermind lor...i told myself)

I even sms sam to make everything possible to bring KCST to away from her house..

me: sam, go bring tall girl down to melaka..her dog is dying and having very down mood now.
sam: i can come...same day come, same day back.
me: ok, i sms her now...

after a while,
me: sam, she yet to reply.
sam: then, you got to tell me earlier lor, lets make it by 7pm today, if going to melaka, i wun go for drink tonight, because i need to depart early..
me: ok ok...
ard 7 pm,
me: sam, still no reply from her, no need to wait liao, you go ahead and drink till drop tonight.
sam: hahahahhaha...

If you think you can, you can... I am so proud of myself.
And, always, if we know we can't do things by ourself, again, leverage lor...



then...happily we off to kl...see here...

2 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

Thank you all so much lor. Diddn't know there is so much of sms communication behind it. Here is what i have been thinking on that day.

1)U ask me first, then i think i shall not just leave like this to enjoy myself after Fanny just died.
2)VTCW's turn. I still think it is not right to go to enjoy right after Fanny just died.
3)ELSS's turn. He console me first. Then said i shouldn't lock myself up since what had happened already happened. There is nothing that i can do so i shall not feel sad and stay at home for the holiday.

What ELSS said truly make sense. Then i saw all of your hardwork to persuade and console me, so i decided not to let you all down :) Thanks mates!

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

The conclusion is, EDKV gang is happy for KL trip.

Followers