Saturday, November 1, 2008

New Office?

Wanted to break my blog's record...but i could not...i thought i can catch up october's tail...chey, Oct just got 4 blogs only, i will make sure this is not the number of blogs i want...

In short, i have experianced a fantastic October month for 2008.
  • It was fun and happy.
  • Theres was tired and sadness too.
  • I have learnt a lot of things from my work both full time (Flex Procurement Engineer) and part time (Nu Skin distributor)..
  • I get to know many faces of my friends..good and bad (after i have joined part time)..
  • I have beginning to get addicted to Nu Skin products..after slim down and am more confident now!
  • I am addicted to coffee even more.
  • I cried.
  • I laughed.

Overally, I enjoy the climax. This is the climax of my life so far! Wahaha...

Until this stage of my life, I have not much regret. Because i have learnt that 生活要前进,不是前混.

Is never too late to be a better person, so, i always tells my friends who is younger than me, you are much lucky, because, time is gold, and so is youth. ^_^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We have started our new career at PTP Flex..
Wei, no la, still under one roof..
procurement team has shifted to Flex Senai to Flex PTP officially on 6th Oct 2008. Till today, almost one month, and we yet to get our permanent seats...pathetic...we are important employees you know!


Before we officially stepped in PTP, KCST and I did came in for few meetings. See she so happy...


After 2 weeks plus, KCST became to be weak...see, she lean on the wall and struggled herself to stand still on her 2 skinny legs (she claimed)..
Reason why? See below......
.
.
.
.
.

See this long journey? Yeah, everyday we must pass through at least 2 times per day. Imagine, if the building caught fire....choi choi choi choi choi...


Not that Karen never eat lar, see she is happily biting the special keropok from Gelang Patah. We took a lot of food yday, our appetite reached the top yday. Wahaha, see here

Yesterday, we were told that our new seats have been changed again =_=.
Everything is uncertained.
The confirmed one is our payslip. Thank GOD.
After all our hard work, WE GET PAID!


Ah Hock just msn me, he is worried, saying coming month, there will be retrenchment on Engineers level...
OMG, WTF!!

He even told me that, he is willing to talk to the management that he is willing to reduce his salary in order to stay at that comp...pity lor, so ke lian, he just joined less than 6 months and had enjoyed Spore life so far..

Hmm...Pray for him.



3 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

1. If earn a lot from part time, don't forget to treat breakfast/lunch/dinner/supper? If have said you look so slim ler..

2. KCST lied on wall because being 电到 by VTCW. VTCW next time have to use less voltage.

3. Our handsome GM said company still growth, and consider healthy, let hope company continue grow, we have 13th months salary, next year get bonus before CNY, also salary increment come fast fast.

slinnic said...

(1) Yes, no problem. In fact, i have just treated procurement team for simple lunch at GP on last friday.

(2) This one...no comment...hahaha...

(3) Wah, lets hope our next bonus comes before CNY...yahoo...

karenc 采茶女 said...

VTCW: You really have confidence in yourself hor.. Hohoho..

DJ: The pic of me biting keropok is super ugly lar. Please remove ler. I beg u~

Followers