Sunday, December 6, 2009

Bye Bye Mate...


Bye bye mate..... Is time to say good bye to you: S500i my first slide phone... I am ditching you for...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

This! My first touch screen phone ~ My HTC Hero, yeeeha! Dun blame me, you are 2years and 2 months old with cracked body, malfunction keypads and side LED lights.... teeheehee... (okay la, pity you, you dropped on the floor very frequent due to my carelessness...)










Not bad..except abit 'culture' shock... switching from keypad to touch screen... and is not light as i thought, is quite heavy lor...
Cost: ?
Bought from where: ?
DUNNO...Dun ask me, is from my bro; I want to say is: hardwork pays off! S500i, you can now rest in peace, muahahahaha....



3 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Touch screen的比较不耐跌,要多小心啦,不然跌得多,英雄也会变狗熊。

karenc 采茶女 said...

VTCW,是啦,我也是酱跟她讲。叫她好心买个合适的衣服给她的英雄穿。

slinnic said...

Haha...谢谢两位帖心的reminder....我不介意提早收x mas gift de . XD

Followers