Saturday, December 19, 2009

2009 Year End..



Time flies. This photo was taken last year. It was a pre-xmas celebration + gift exchange party. There are at least 5 people in this photo are not in this company anymore. Anything is possible. Anything might happen.





Ahem, talking about work, of course must show some photos of them ^.^
Those with laptops are manager level.




Me? Just hanging around in the meeting room, ya ya, with my handphone only. Dun doubt, we are in the meeting. Is just that our beloved customer was talking on the phone. Hahaha. Therefore, while waiting for him, everybody continued their own jobs. Well, I was there because was invited to have team introduction to our customer.




Ta da.. Other than work, and work and work. I have started to do some indoor jog. Hoho, my company gym room is just opposite my office, well, I like to jog, hehe, haven't tried out other gym quipments in the gym room. The gym room is quite big and consider fully equipped. Most of all, the room and those equipments are clean and good in condition. The only disadvantage of indoor gym is insufficient of outdoor fresh air. The advantage is one can gym regardless of bad or good weather.



2009 year end marks the beginning of year 2010. In the year of 2009, i have gained something, and on the other hand, i also lost something. Sometimes it hurts, sometimes it brings laughter. However, human chose sad over happy things, norm? I think so. For me, I chose to blog about my happy journey of my life. No point to mourne over the sad things. After all, life is short! Enjoy it! Wee~



3 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

你今年计划的,都有实现吗?

Cheryl said...

Wish U Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!!

slinnic said...

SL, some got some no..
Cheryl, thanks, same goes to you ya :)

Followers