Saturday, May 30, 2009

Uneasy

On wed night, received sms from Pao Shan, my younger bro.

Younger bro: Please call dad, tq

After a while, i replied

Me: I called home, nobody pick up. Anything?

Younger bro: Pa went for operation, now ok.


........................ (really stunned for a moment)...


I called up and understand the whole situation.

Me: Why didn't tell me all this? When happened? What happened?

Pao Shan: The xx falls due to the muscle is too weak. Is a small operation, can discharge tomorrow. (ermm, forgive me, i dunno what it calls in english).

Me: where is mum? i sure she is very scared now..

Pao Shan: what to scare? nothing to scare lah... (can someone hoot this kin na or not ...ahh bish...) she is accompanying pa now..

Me: ok lo, i call pa tomorrow. You all should have told me ma....

Pao shan: dun want you to worry ma...

After a while, i sms Pao Meng, my elder bro..ka na sai, every one knows except me.. @#$%^&%$#

Although pa is fine and the operation is just patching up the muscle tissues, tears still fell down... I didn't go back to visit them about a month.

The next day, i call my dad:

Me: Pa, are you getting better now? Actually what happened?

Pa: Is hernia. And everybody can get it also. You can search from internet what is this hernia all about...

Me: (buey tahan~ing...still ask me check internet...but relieved to hear about it loo..) Ok, as long as you are fine... I will be coming back this weekend...


End of post...got to go back home now... CHEERS..

3 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

没有事就好啦。

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

之前我入医院,也是安定好了才call回家。不要家人太担心咯。

slinnic said...

thanks :)

Followers