Friday, May 1, 2009

On the road

Evening View...




Took these pics when driving alone on highway.



Is not wise to drive back to Malacca from Gelang Patah (JB) when the sun yet set.



Sun glass is unable to filter the brightness of the sun.


Raining View ;p



The weather is worse but dunno why the photo seems not.



The road is whitish in color and is really hard to drive for those unexperiance drivers. Me? I have already used to it since year of 2007.
Note: Is not ok to snap pic during this time. I admit.




Niao ren (a good fren of mine) taught me to wear sun glass during this kind of weather. Really thank him for this special tip. With the sun glass, i am still able to drive 100-120 km/hr (normal speed) but of coz must have extra caution.



Bright Morning ^^

I like to drive in the morning. It is the start of the day (just like I like Monday).



Ei ei ei, smoke gets in my eyes?




Mother earth has been having many problems recently.
Hmmm, life is just too short to be wasted or regreted.




So, treasure your time with your loved ones.


Pa, ma, I am coming home....

No comments:

Followers