Saturday, December 27, 2008

Dog dog..

I like dogs actually..but not till KCST's extend la. Karen will sacrifice her CNY to stay with her dog alone in JB while the rest of the family in KL. Solute man...



This is Sean's family dog. Sean is Jarene's husband. That is cute dog.


Is 'yaya' if i am not mistaken lar.


Yaya needs to be in the cage coz that day many people there (during Sean and Jarene's marriage).


This is 'Burger'.


Burger is very protective to the mummy-to-be rabbit. I got one bite from Burger when i went near the rabbit. :(


Burger is one year old and he is my ex neighbour's dog.


Oh oh, not forgetting 'nga nga'. She is 13 yrs old liao lor.
Mum took pic with her during our last visit :)


She used to be my younger bro and myself's fav pet. She is old and can't stand well. She could not recognized me anymore, simply because, i have not been visiting our old neighbour ~ i think ~ around year plus...


This handsome dog is 'Ronald'. He used to be small when i last saw him.
Time flies. He is strong and tall now. And yes, he is also our old neighbour's dog.


I noticed our neighbours are dog lovers ~ regardless where i stay.
KL, Kota Kinabalu, Johor, and now Malacca. However, we do not have our own dogs.


Why? Mum said we have to have very strong responsibility to have a dog.
You know, bath them, care for them, prepare food for them, bring them to clinic... and last the most painful one, to see them leave you... perhaps, you are right mum...



2 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

Waa.. 这算是对我称赞吗?如果有信心的话就可以养lor。

slinnic said...

karen, no ler, i think my parents dun want, maybe in future, i will consider la, if i settle down and my future hubby likes doggy too lor. :)

Followers