Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas 2008...a prosperous one !

Merry Xmas ...Ho Ho Ho... ^_^
Finally got the chance to update my blog after pending for 2 weeks...
Sorry, sorry...
Ya, these are what i got....errr, i think i have missed out one gift.
Ok, topped it up..cannot see what's inside right...?
Let's reveal...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ta da...
Everlast watch from Jean (Flex's Xerox team ~ SSCM manager)
She thanked me for supporting her throughout the year.
You know the feeling, ...when someone appreciated your work.
Feeling wonderful lor...

Other than the watch, I have got these........
From left: Lucky draw gift (yes, lucky drawer winner for the second time since i joined flex....), gift from angel and gift exchanged

Oh no no, they are not belong to me, these are what i prepared in return la.
**P/S: Other than the gifts, I have another secret xmas present which I have enjoyed, so so so much....cannot lar....really cannot tell ler...















2 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

Cheh, must be present from your special one lor.

Why my foot is showing on the 2nd pic? Wakao~

Merry Xmas~

slinnic said...

hahahaha, ya ho, your foot in it ler...

Followers