Wednesday, October 28, 2009

What to do in JB_part 5_Cooking Leisure

Like to cook for myself when I am staying at Gelang Patah (JB) apartment.


==============================

Hainanese Chicken Rice~



Bought this mix paste and started to cook for myself during couple of weekends ago. Not bad, just abit salty (will try other brand next time..)







Hey hey, my side dishes including ~ long beans fried with coulliflower &
.
.
.
.
.
.


Thick sweet paste chicken wings. Awesome look & taste! Hahaha...




It took me 30-45mins for one rice + 2 dishes. My lunch is settled and so did my dinner...



==============================


I prefer to have one rice, one vege and one meat for my main meal because....Am not good at frying rice. Always too sticky.... >.



Been trying to fry less-sticky rice but failed...




My fried rice ingredients ~ consists of green beans, carrot, sliced mushrooms, lap cheong, vegetarian ham plus some garlics & onions and some salt, pepper & soy source for own taste.




Heat up the wok and throw all the ingredients in...




Done! Add on egg according to my preference.
Aiks.....the ingredients are way too much and have covered the white rice


==============================
Others:

Mushroom Chicken...Let the chicken marinated over night...



Start to fry vege while cooking the chicken...


After half an hour, switch off the fire (cover the chicken + vege) and off to bath before eat (while waiting white rice to be ready). The "lap chiong" was cooked by using rice cooker to steam it.




Is alot easier when we have the right tools and variety of ingredients to cook for ourself.

4 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Soon, your blog will become cooking blog.

When want to try on bakery?

slinnic said...

haha..no la..many people know how to cook than me..bakery ar..need to buy mixer and weighing machine..not so fast lor..

karenc 采茶女 said...

你煮菜/肉的时候,盖上锅盖,就可以比较快熟,省煤气。炒饭的话,如果没有隔夜饭也没关系,不过饭煮好后在炒之前一定要放凉。还有,炒饭的时候是不可以加水的。看你的样子,一定是有加。

slinnic said...

my god..of coz wun add water when fry rice lar... the rice in fridge for 2 nights somemore, waHAHA..

Followers