Sunday, September 13, 2009

Games @ Toys r Us

Visited Toys r Us last month after watching movie...I think after G.I. Joe...

Hey, is Twister!....Always wanted to try to play Twister...I think only can play with close pals...because I can imagine the pose sure going to be mad ugly lor...






Wow, I found rummikub at toys r us! I thought this game is for gambler like me during Chinese New Year. Like what stated on the front box, this kind of game will bring people together, especially those relatives which you meet once a year.....ha ha...It is international game leh. I mentioned Rummi to most of my frens, but i think only 1 knows the game....>.<'''









Attracted these 2 games by its color... Pink is sweet...Bingo is the most nice game ever, because we can just play it on the spot with pen and paper...spontaneous, cheap but real fun!








Oh yes...would like to play these 2 games too...ha ha ha...







MONOPOLY has reallly monopolysed big portion of market lor...My last game was several years back when ex-qualitek-ians went to Port Dickson for weekend vacation. Miss that old time...











Let's go fishing is considered a luxury game back in 20years ago. Our family could not afford this by then, we always watch people's kids playing theirs...sob*









Here comes CLUEDO! I like to play during my childhood time, this one looks nice...Dun think i like it now, brain refuses to think so much nowadays...kakaka...








Same goes to mastermind and chess, oh, super lazy to think and play these 2 games now lor...I am quite a pretty good player in master mind and chess when i was...say....primary school time...well, as time passes and generation evolves, many things have been changed...but these games remain unchanged... but is a good memory searching when seeing these games @ Toys R Us.





No comments:

Followers