Sunday, September 27, 2009

Gadgets

Revisited my blog's comments and found this guy dropped me a comment last year. His website contains all latest information of scientific gadgets in the market of "think different"....



I do not recall I saw one of self stirring mug in the market. Maybe there is.






Nice SONY gadjet, white casing is very attractive to me. Clean and sharp.






Like this personally, very much! Simply because most of the time, my breakfasts are all in dully brownish whole meal bread color. See, the casing is in white too, so chio!



For more stuffs, you can click here for more gadjets.




New shop(s) in the town ~
.
.
.
.
.


Found this beauty mart in Malacca, Dataran Pahlawan Shopping Centre.






Mum wanted a shower cap, so, went in the shop and bought one for her. The sales girls are wearing Kimonos..I think that attracted me lor.. heehee...







Happy shower~ing ma. ^_^ Chose my preferred color ;p..., RM3.90 one. As usual, nothing much, beauty mart sells all sorts of facial, body care stuffs. Some of the stuff are quite cheap if were to compare with Daiso, Watson, Guardian...







Visit http://www.yokososhiyuki.com/ for more details. Oh ya, mum asked to buy one more - one to keep at her bathroom, one to keep at another bathroom (downstair). >.< '''
100 YEN shop near Sutera Mall, JB. It is another RM5 kinda Japanese shop. Heard there is another branch at Permas, JB.









Bought these 2 kitchen gadjets for RM4.90 each. Yet to try out. The shop was doing first trial sell on 17th Sept and has been launched during the following week.




Well, ladies just like to shop around. Happy shopping, to all the ladies!







No comments:

Followers