Sunday, June 21, 2009

Father's Day 2009

~ Is Father's Day ~



Nothing special... I bought a cake...
Dad cut the cake and he started to sing Happy Father's day's song with happy birthday's song's rythym... =.='''


Upper left: Elder bro has just recovered from severe food poisoning after consuming the tiny lobster in China. Poor him. Has been hospitalised in China for 3-4days.
Lower left: This year, Kok Wei joins us. Kok Wei is my cousin nephew (my cousin's son lar). He has started his study in MMU last week. Sigh, I used to carry him when he was a baby. Damn, time flies.
We went to Soon Fatt Bak Kut Teh's restaurant in Melaka Raya. Well, dad paid for the lunch. Wuahahahahaha...Wei, I returned the money back to him back right after the lunch hor...I forgot to bring my money...*shy*...


Baby ren chuan is enjoying his lunch and playing happily with the bowl and spoon.


Dad I know that i don't talk to you often enough but i love you very much. Thanks for all you have done for me. I love you. Please take care of yourself.



Side Track.. Baby ren chuan's update...

Charming smile from my precious nephew.



By the way, the pictures were taken when i "kiap" him with my thighs.






Muahahahaha...






2 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

Why Father's Day celebration got cake one ler? My family never celebrate parents Day, so we make it big on their birthday.

slinnic said...

xmm: dunno ler, is a tradition in my house ler..everything also use cake as a tool...even on who's birthday also we just use cake (then no need to buy present liao la ><'')

Followers