Wednesday, April 1, 2009

New Stuff...

Wuhooo....





My new purse...






Why am I so happy? Because it is my birthday gift from my friendz..








I like this purse's designs. I said so because I already started to use. Well, cannot elaborate too much, elss, KCST will nag at me. >_<'''








Due to short leadtime, Sook Peng (a.k.a Da Jie Da) wrote her greeting on my birthday card after i received my birthday present.







No no no, the person in the pic did not stole my card to read. They are reading their birthday cards.





Hahaha. You can find out more details from here.




Special thanks to KCST, Shawn (the bro in brown), Wee Song (the bro in white/orange shirt), Cheryl, VTCW, Da jie da, KO, ELSS, Shylne (a.k.a 38 gui, halloo, still waiting for this gui's blog -_-), Joe (Joe ar, you got blog or not?), Niw (new breakfast kaki, Niw, you too, do you have your own blog??).




RANDOM..




Night view at my Gelang Patah apartment..
Nice place to stay, coz i paid for it.. -_-

4 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Haha, your MyCard and Driving license, all photo face inward. Cannot let ppl see your pretty face meh?

karenc 采茶女 said...

Happy Birthday, DJ~

karenc 采茶女 said...

Oh ya, where is the old wallet?!!

slinnic said...

SL, haha, bei fa xian..;p.. ok ok, will change the cards position..


XMM, you guess? hohoho...

Followers