Saturday, April 18, 2009

Aries


Yup, they are...
Aries is the first astrological sign in the Zodiac. Under the tropical zodiac, the Sun is in Aries roughly from March 21 to April 20.



Did not put up candles lah wei...i shy... is my n~th birthday for year 2009.


Quickly sing the song and quietly....
And wish upon the cake and cut the cake....all done in hurry....
Getting older, yet, still need to go thru all these...

Messy tables and messy me...





Yay... one of my fav fruit cakes...





Yu Chuon said my birthday celebration with my family is sweeeet (when i grumbled that my pa and ma insist to sing birthday song and cut birthday cake), hahaha, i think it is sweet becoz I kissed and thanked my pa and ma lar... well, we changed for the past few years, last time it was not like that :) Oh ya, little nephew was taking his first nap, that's why we sing the birthday song softly and cin~cai-ly.....






Yu Chuon: Lee Pau Lin, can faster or not...
Me: I also want to finish fast fast de hor...







My bro is 3 yrs elder than me, well, lee's family is good in keeping them younger than the biological age... teeheehee...




This is my elder sis.... kakaka, my mom in her 60 liao lor...





=_=, now you know why Yu Chuon is rushing me lar...
3 of these frens (ex colleagues) and I went for sing k session...
From left: Guat Sin (sings very well), Yu chuon and Siao Jia.



Thanks for all the greetings.. To my surprise, i received many greetings from my frens and close relatives (cousin sis, little cousin niece...) via smsess.. thank you thank you... Why i said surprise? Because they still remember when I thought they wun... kekeke... Thanks again ^-^




Welcome to the 3+ club, lady....

2 comments:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

That man still available or not? So good that celebrate your birthday. :P

slinnic said...

yaya, these are what frens are for ma...

Followers