Thursday, June 5, 2008

水浸眼眉

OH NOOOOOO....

Shocking news that i have heard over the years...

Petrol increased 41% from RM1.92 to RM2.70 per litre...

Planned to watch movie yday nite, but cancelled last min by me...

Heartache...cannot breath...



MAnaged to sms daddy, 天篷 (KL Looi), uncle velly, wan xian..a lot more..


DAs's reply: Let it be (kua kua kua...ok lo..sien diao..)


天篷's reply: It is just a rumour, i do not believe it
My reply: My housemate (Lee Tyng) has asked me to wake up and accept the fact. So, is time for you to wake up..
天篷's reply: !@#$% tomorrow wanna put up banner to protest liao!
My reply: Hahaha..
天篷's reply: ok la, drop this topic, i came back early to have a nap one, now really have to take a nap coz tomorro need to take bicycle to put up banner to ask the Bodohwi to step down!
My reply: Wahaha..


uncle velly: thx, managed to pump full tank for both of my cars..(some still dunno de lo....)


wan xian (my Uni coursemate): Just pumped..Aiii..i travel a lot
my reply: Ya lo, same here
wan xian: My last month increment has gone to petrol..
my reply: Mine cannot cover the petrol ar..... (wa wa wa, really really sien lo......)

***no mood to work the whole day***


No comments:

Followers