Sunday, February 21, 2010

(=.=)''' This is it ~ end of my super long holidays

Sigh, end of long holidays (from 12 feb to 21 feb). Boring !!!~








After 10 days of complete relaxed mode, I really not willing to drive back to Gelang Patah today. Malay says ~ Berat Hati, Chinese says ~ 千万个不愿意... Still, I have to face the reality. Am back at Gelang Patah at 4pm today and and and..... took nap from 5pm to 730pm (^^,) I didn't even check company emails at all, heehee.



Okay, enough of mumbling, continue to watch HK TV series lor....





HK TV Series ~ 巾幗梟雄










P/S: #$%^&(!#$ i accidentally deleted all my photos in my handphone.

2 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

1hng~ I already started work since Thursday lor. Where is souvenir?

slinnic said...

ahza!~ take ba, 5haha...

Followers