Friday, January 1, 2010

Welcome 2010.

Many smsess/emails/FB greetings from frens on new year eve. Welcome 2010. This is my first post of this year to welcome YOU. Did not went out for celebration, last week's xmas countdown was merry, this time, i prefer a quiet one.



Ta dah...
.
.
.

A surprised birthday party for Wee Song on new year eve (department mate). I hope Wee Song likes it and forgive our sin 2009 (for forgetting his birthday!! hahaha..).
After this bday party, I joined other department's party.
There are total 3 major games were carried out. It was total enjoyment when you mix with those funny team members. They are sporting lor.

Finally, a brand new year is here. Woke up in the morning feeling bad. Neck is hurt due to my stupid sleeping pose. Arrrghh. Searching or recap the memories of 2009? Hmmm, this pain has stopped me from doing so.


Haha. Aiya, can check out my previous blogs what... (this is why i started to blog, thanks to Karen ^.^ for introducing blogging to us..)

Been planning to watch movie tomorrow since last week. Yes, 3D Avatar, i am coming!! (teeheehee, just watched the 2D one last week, >.< ) Do not want to miss the 3D superb effect, so, just go for it! RM17 per ticket, i hope it worths. ;p


Year 2009 is the year i spent most of my time surf net and of course facing the laptop/desktop monitors. Have learnt many things from friends' blogs and public/famous blogs. Not a bad thing, in fact, many facts, knowledges, infos waiting for us to explore.

I could not help but sometimes there will be no new year resolutions being set by me. Everyday is waiting for me to explore. Oh ya, gonna try out 4 weeks/times of bolly belly dancing organized by HR. Muahahaha. Catch up with you all next time. Mum is jio-ing me to shop for her Chinese New Year clothes and will dinner with shylne and ryan tonight. Adios.
Cheers.

2 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

I didn't celebrate as well. Was sleeping and awaken by the fireworks #%$^%*&^*%^*
I set one for u -> cook something for us lar~

slinnic said...

har? cook ar? you join us for belly dance first..;p

Followers