Friday, November 20, 2009

What a day!

Something happened to me on last Wed evening. I was supposed to work and then go home as early as possible, however, it turned out to be a nightmare...




I went to toilet to pee for 6-7 times in an hour. WTF. At night, I was in pain everytime after the loo thing. So scary man! But still, I was stubborn enough that I went to clinic on the next day. >.

That was the clinic i went, highly recommended by KO. Imagine, i travelled from Gelang Patah to Senai (around 20km) then i found that the clinic was jam packed with patients. What man, i was hoping to see the doctor and settle my problem at the earliest.



After checking with the receptionist, the so called patients were there for medical check up -> X-ray. Fine, i said to myself. I will wait. So many foreigners queing for x-ray session. So boring. In mid, KCST and Shylne 38 gui were 'kind' enough to send me sms. One suspected that I was going for an abortion, one suspected that i went to interview for new job. =.=!!!




That should be the pre-symptom of bad luck sign. Hmmmm.. I knew it! When the nurse asked me to collect urine for test purpose, the container fell into the toilet bowl. GOSH!!! I was like: oh shit, oh shit, oh shit shit shit shit. Two things in my mind when i was in the stupid toilet ;p - first, I walked away from the clinic and pretend nothing happened and go to other clinic, secondly, just tell out the god damn truth and see how.

At last, as a mature adult, i chose to tell the truth, after struggling in the toilets like few minutes....The nurse said no choice, i got to pick up the stupid container! She gave me a rubber glove. =.= !!!! HAHAHAHA... She was not surprised at all! She said i am not the first one. *CRY*



Sigh. Before this fell into the stupid, filthy toilet bowl...heehee..



Doctor was quite serious, I wanted to request for 2 days MC, she said she could not justified and she was confident that I will be recovered the next day. Can slap her or not, i still feel i am not fully recovered until now leh. *sob sob* although i recovered on the next day (no more pain), heehee.. I still feel weird as of now. sigh. Spent RM50.



To my girl frens out there, advise from the doctor: drink 2.5litre of water per day, always pee and do not prolong the time when you feel like pee, and lastly ladies, pee after intercourse..


Chinese says: Money cannot buy health, after this incident, is really not worth to prolong the time everytime i feel like pee (due to hectic workload..). I have learnt my lesson.

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Umm, what i can say is Take care :)

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

下次小妹妹上厕所你也一起去,你去上厕所也捉她一起去,那你们两个就不会憋尿了。

karenc 采茶女 said...

I read from book that the amount a person need is weight(in kg) x 40cc. I think is quite accurate. Drink more water bah.

slinnic said...

thanks all! my daily target at least is to drink 2L.. you all also need to take good care of yourselves ya

Followers