Sunday, July 5, 2009

Coconut Shake + Uncle Guan's Cafe

Heard that there is one road side stall is very famous for it's COCONUT SHAKE. At the point of time, i was quite curious and been wondering how come i as a food stalker (of Malacca lar) didn't get to know about this...hmm...



**jiang jiang jiang jiang!!** I found "it" when i on my way back from the fresh fish market! with mum and little prince yesterday! **applause**




I heard Yu Chuon said many people will queue for "it".... I was so happy and been expecting to drink it away!! And...guess what...
.
.
.
.
.
.



Nah........ It was very disappointing lor! The shake is not "thick" and my mum and I found that the drink is not sweet enough and the ice blended is not as smooth as we thought lor...




Halo... I queue for almost 10-15mins for it. RM1.80 per cup. Not great lor, but i am giving them a second chance probably during my next trip lor... boss, shake "gao gao" satu....... =p



Lunch At Uncle Guan's Cafe
Uncle Guan's cafe is located in Pandan Malim Jaya, the one next to Klang Bak Kut Teh restaurant.


Little nephew is peeping at the table BEHIND us ... =.=



We ordered one Kopi; while waiting our food to be served.



Playful Ren Chuan with the chilldren bowl from the cafe.





Foods served... The food was delicious and the cafe is air-conditioned.
Mum's prawn mee is yummie according to her; and my noodle soup contains fresh fish cake, taohu and egg. This is nice too :)



Candid Camera ^.^











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

valium 10 mg valium withdrawal symptoms anxiety - where to purchase valium

Followers