Sunday, March 1, 2009

Confession time.


  1. I like Mondays, i dislike Friday. Monday is a brand new start of the week. Friday is the end of the week. I know my friends said I am "bian tai" (pervert) or crazy... but, this is my preference leh...

  2. I like to wash toilet bowls THAN cook. Hey, perhaps, I need to find one who can cook for me OR I might like cooking if were to explore more on cooking.

  3. Like to shed tears once is a bluemoon. What..? Good to release tension you know. And clean our eyes once a while, muahahaha...

  4. Easy to get around with people and hard to mix with people too. Contrast in nature, well, I am sure some of you also feel like that.

  5. Have a feeling or basic instinct that I will remain single even though most of my friends and relatives do not think so. Heehee.

  6. Had my first hair rebonding at the age of 28.......;p

  7. Had my first hair dye-ing at the age of 30.........=.=

  8. Did not apply toner after I washed my face for almost 2-3 years, errmm, due to laziness.

  9. Did not carry out facial masque for almost 3-4 years, due to laziness + laziness also.

  10. Always fantasize myself being a great singer and a singer who dance well also, oi... no...no...dun vomit....! ...

  11. Can be a super duper potato couch if mood is not right. The highest record is staying in apartment for a total 48 hours. Eat, sleep and surf net....and eat, sleep and surf net...

  12. Feel regret for not being to read nice books since young; as young as...say...before the age of 30... although my motto of life is NO REGRET IN LIFE....
  13. Like to drive alone and turn on the music very very loud.
  14. Won't go out to meet friends or go out shopping without makeup on (eyeliner, eyebrow, and mascara...hee hee).
  15. Do not like people who dun treasure my help. And thought they can handle things themselves but in actual fact, outsiders are laughing at them.

Hey, I have been TAGGED. I do not know who created this. But I think is okay to let people know about me and my little weird habits. These habits may last till I die, or may change as life moves on.

The rules and regulations:

1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.

2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.

3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.4. No tags back!!

William and Siew Kheng, you turn now ;p...

~ Happy Blogging ~

3 comments:

karenc 采茶女 said...

1) Freak.

2) Next time i hire u to wash toilet lor. I can accept all kind of hosue work but not washing toilet. Really hates it.

3) It is fine if u cry at home but sis, u cry in the office ler and none of us know what is going wrong with u.

4) Don'treally get what u mean.

5) 屁啦。你不适合单身。你需要一个(或很多个)男人。

6) This is a bit late.

7) I dyed mine at the age of 17.

8-9) U really should thank ur mom.

10) I can see that when u refuse to let go the mic.

11) Same here. Yay~ 宅女万岁!

12) 有心不怕迟。

13) 那个感觉真的很爽。

William Beh said...

15 things about me...

1... 2.. 3.. 4.. 5.. 6.. 7.. 8.. 9.. 10.. 11.. 12.. 13.. 14.. 15..

You know me better than that right. Lazy to put things down :)

slinnic said...

xmm, i only wash for my housemate...be my housemate first la.

william, is quite fun you know, to put this on your own blog. try it when you are free...

Followers