Saturday, October 25, 2008

Settled!?

What is settled or what to be settled? My house loan lor.
Yup, every month needs to bank in RM1200 for my house.

Si beh jia lat de lor...However, i already found a way to resolve it.
Oops, no no, 2 ways...
The first one...none other than 2nd account of EPF...
Went to Malacca branch before Hari Raya...
Lucky, due to Raya mood, no queue at all ler!

How to do it? First and foremost, must have the latest EPF statement...what? dun have? Is ok...one can print out the latest one from the machine outside...
Younger bro there...Langkah pertama, slot in your My Kad...
Langkah Ke-2, need your thumb print for verification...

Then...waiting for the machine to print out....a bit surprise, coz still have the thinking that Msia is still not so canggih one de lor...hee hee..

Last but not least, fill up forms and sign on it...and you are almost done...
Sob sob, i and my younger bro have withdrawled the money out and had paid to the bank, why? In order to reduce the interest and overall lump sum for our home lor...

I remember i was not feeling well during that day too. However, it recovered by itself and on the day itself. Thanks to my parents for giving me a good base lor and not forgetting the supplements i am taking now ^_^












1 comment:

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Only rich person like you busy for house loan.

Followers