Wednesday, July 16, 2008

First Experiance of Broadway

Karen told me that Sam mentioned that my blog is only about food.
What~ Cannot meh?
Ok lo, so, i decided to blog about my first experiance of broadway.
But wait, before having fun must let my stomach satisfied first ma... :D


We went to a restaurant at Batu Caves.


I oredered Lam Yong's kopitiam's popular food.
So called la, it already cold when it was served. Sien lo.


Red wine from the kopitiam. Hehe. No la, ice blended dragon fruit.
It was so so only.

Back to the main topic, Broadway musical treat, wow, never experianced before lo.


4 ladies and 4 men leading that night. At first, the songs and their voice were okay only.


The night got heated when they sang Moullin Rouge. Hoo Hoo...


Oh ya, i like this very much... everybody stood up and dance yo...
""you can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life see that girl, watch that scene, dig in the dancing queen""


This was another interesting part. The theme was animation, ya, cartoons lo.


They sang the theme song for Tarzan.


An American Tail - i still remember it goes "" somewhere out there......""


Leading male and female actors/singers.


Hercules - "Coz you'll be in my heart..."" orginal by Phil Collins...

Wow, i really enjoyed my nite...
It was unforgettable.



Yeah, long time didnt see me ler...
Here I am...




Beautiful scene ya? Hehe...


Had a super spicy speghetti...from Kenny Rogers...
I never knew that spicy lo.
It was served in hot. So, it was good.




.




.

1 comment:

karenc 采茶女 said...

You and Zan Zan are borned to be together.

Followers